Friday, October 17, 2014

Wacky Tacky Fun

We've got another DT sketch reveal at My Scraps & More Sketches today. We had a great sketch to work with and I had so much fun with it. My granddaughter, Cadence, had a Wacky Tacky Fun Cheerleading night where she could dress up as crazy as she wanted. Since she looks like she's having fun with her poses and crazy outfit, I thought I would try to make this a fun, crazy layout.


And here's the sketch


I really had fun getting messy. I used gelatos and mist on the background. Then tore the bottom borders and stitched them on. I used 3 different styles of letters for the title and the word fun is covered in orange stickles. Then I just went through my embellie stash and picked out different ones to make this wacky & tacky.

This also fits the 10/1 Word Up Wednesday challenge at My Scraps & More where you had to use the word fun on your layout.

And another challenge it fits is the 10/3 Friday Inspiration challenge at Turtle Soup where you had to use an owl on your project.


1 comment:

  1. hi Tracy! Those photos are just too cute...the LO-adorable...love love love your owl!

    ReplyDelete