Monday, October 6, 2014

Sanibel, Florida

It seems like forever since I posted or even scrapped! I just lost my mojo and finally made myself sit down and scrap something. I have several DT projects due soon so I thought I'd better get started.
So today we have a DT sketch reveal at Turtle soup. Please stop by and check out all the different takes on our sketch. When I saw this sketch I knew I wanted to use my new stencil on it. I used modeling paste with the stencil and then used some gelatos to add the green and orange colors.


And here's the sketch we used


I wanted to keep this fairly simple because I wanted the photos to really stand out. These photos were taken on Lighthouse Beach on Sanibel Island in Florida. It just amazes me how you can find whole trees with the root systems still attached along the beaches. 


No comments:

Post a Comment